Friday, May 27, 2011

Justice For Ava

A few weeks ago, on 5/10/11 to be exact, my sister-in-law's dog was shot by an officer in the Erie Police Department.  This was a total travestry, and uncalled for. I have written so many letters and pleadings, I won't go over it again here.  But I would like to take yet another moment of silence to remember dear sweet Ava, who was a member of our family and extended family. She was such a great girl, and so loved    .................................................................................................................................

I do ask that if anyone actually reads my blog, that you take a minute to visit and like the Justice for Ava page on Facebook. As well as sign the petition that has been underway for Ava, and there you can read the story as well.
 http://www.thepetitionsite.com/362/justice-for-ava-dog-shot-and-killed-by-erie-police/

Thank you...may you rest in peace, Ava.....

No comments:

Post a Comment